Handy Sublime Shortcuts
- Command + Shift + P - Opens the magic dropdown 😉
Command + Shift + P > Package Control: Install Package - go install nice plugins
Command + P > : - go to line number
- Command + P > @ - gives you a list of all the methods in this file.
- Command + / - commenting/uncommenting
- Command + ] - Indent
- Command + [ - Unindent
- Control + Command + Up - move selected line up
- Control + Command + Down - move selected line down
- Command + Number - switches to an open tab. Command + 1 goes to the 1st tab, Command + 2 - 2nd tab, etc.
- Shift + Command + F - searches through the whole project
- Shift + Control + K - deletes selected code or line
- Ctrl + ` - Opens Sublime console
(if you have JSHINT installed)
- Command + J - Run JSHint